Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Funday, Errrr... History Lesson.

I like history, geography, and documentaries.  To me, they're more entertaining to me than a movie.  They present facts (based on a certain viewpoint) and have a form of reality.  I know it may sound boring to others who may like science, numbers, fiction, etc.  But that's me.  And this video I've put together shows such an interest.


This was filmed at Greenwood Lakes Airshow this past August.  This has a significance to me because my maternal and paternal grandparents survived the war from the Japanese.  Such weapons, equipment, and items (similar ones) present in the video were brought over to the Philippines by the invading Japanese.  And such items were used effectively against the Allied defenders and liberators, and Filipino forces.  When I saw this, I knew I had to film it.

Anyways, I'll leave you off with that.  I've got more videos similar to this one that will be posted up soon with the coming weeks.

Don't forget to comment below, subscribe to my YouTube channel, pass my videos along, and give me a thumbs up!  :D

YOUTUBE:  (http://www.youtube.com/gurilla47)

Sunday Funday!

No comments:

Post a Comment