Monday, September 10, 2012

START-UP & REV OF PROJECT SS... And ASP Photo Lab Up!

Alas, the start-up and rev of Project SS is up!


The song, "Wacheeta" goes well with this video.  Special thanks to Pablo for allowing me to use his song for this Camaro.

Also!  This past weekend was great.  I got awesome footage and photos of cars I needed to capture.  These vehicles were on the top of my list in what I needed to get on camera.  Here's one photo I think is unique.


You may think it's a standard BMW 1-Series, but it's FULLY ELECTRIC!  Say wha!?  Yup, BMW took its 1-Series 2-door coupe and placed an electric motor in the engine bay.  The entire conversion was fully done by BMW.  This BMW is called the BMW Active E and I'm amazed by it.

Right now, I'm testing and getting used to Google's photo sharing thingy called Picasa 3.  Basically, I'm sharing all of the pictures I've taken and putting them online, kind of like Flickr or Tumblr.  If you want to see the album click here:

https://plus.google.com/photos/104450176106245884829/albums/5786656565076642177

Or simply go into my Google + page to view the album.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment