Sunday, August 19, 2012

Film and Photo Opportunity with EXHAUSTION

I had an awesome film and photo opportunity today in West Milford, NJ.  I attended the Greenwood Lake Airshow and had TONS of opportunities in film and photo making.  I took more film than photo, but I had time constraints.  I wish I was there a bit longer.  Here are a few snip its of what I took:


An awesome Douglas C-47 paratrooper carrier with my grandparents.  J/K :P


Vintage and real Japanese display of firearms and equipment.

 101st Screaming Eagle 506th Paratrooper displaying his M1 Garand.


An awesome plane that flew by overhead at the beginning of the airshow.  I forgot what this was called...

Anyways, I spent about 5 hours there observing, filming, and photographing everything I could.  The downside was that there were a lot of kids running around the displays and interrupting my shots.  I had to do MANY retakes.  Video will be posted up soon.  Overall, a fantastic and exhausting day.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment