Saturday, August 18, 2012

Muck Ruckus MS Event: August 18, 2012 - West Orange, NJ

I took part as my gym's photographer and video man for the Muck Ruckus MS Event in West Orange, NJ.  I got a lot of photos, but I wished I had gotten more.  The course was spread out and long compared to the Rugged Manic Event I went to in Englishtown, NJ in July of 2012.  Either way, I got photographs and video footage of my team participating the event.


Afterwards, the team had a good lunch at the near by restaurant, McLoone's Boathouse.  I had a hummus wrap with coleslaw, pickle, chips, and Pinot Noir.  I'm not much of a drinker, but one glass of Pinot Noir hit me HARD.  And being on Paleo made the experience even difficult.


Anyways, the team and I had a great time.  Plus, as I was driving home, I got this on camera and spoke to the owner.  Here's a future ASP car.

2010 Dodge Challenger MOPAR 10, you are in my sights...

No comments:

Post a Comment