Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Quick Beach Visit... And Spotted This!

Today, my fiance and I took a quick visit to the Jersey Shore with friends for some R & R.  It was calm and relaxing considering the amount of work the both of us endure.  Plus while at the shore, I spotted this baby parked on the street.


This beautiful Maserati GranTurismo was "sitting" quietly on the street.  It's truly a head turner.  I think people who passed by it were either A) not interested in the Maserati, B) seen something similar on the road, or C) seen something better on the road and it's not a head turner.

Anyways, I ASP'ed it and it will be the new profile pic for the Facebook ASP.


I took video of it for sure.  The Maserati will be on the chopping block in a short while.

Check out the ASP's Facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Auto-Showcase-Project-ASP/148982281889385

No comments:

Post a Comment