Saturday, August 25, 2012

Multitasking with Video Projects

As the title says, I'm multitasking on video projects.  I'm doing ASP here, Muck Ruckus there, airshow here, and scheduling shoots there.

As for ASP, I've got a video already lined up for uploading, but I'm waiting for the right time to do so.  It's done, but due to my schedule and the lack of being behind my main working PC, it's tough to upload awesome videos at the right moments.  With this video, you'll see a throwback of a previous car I've taken, but a few months later and at a different time.  Here's a snip it:


This guy is locked 'nd loaded for bear.

Back to multitasking, here's another photo of something cool:


Comment below to tell me what this bad boy is.  I have a video already produced for this and others like it.

Now, I'm hopefully scheduled to go to a car meet tomorrow, Sunday, August 26th.  I say hopefully because I have something to do as well that will take up most of my day...  Oh well, I hope for the best.

I now leave you a video of a 2012 Jeep Compass Altitude for you to watch.  Why?  Because it needs more views!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment