Monday, October 1, 2012

STILL HERE AND UNDER CONSTRUCTION...

I'M STILL HERE!  Just busy with TONS OF CONSTRUCTION and a LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP 570-4 SPYDER PERFORMANTE.


Oh yeah, an Italian beauty, LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP 570-4 SPYDER PERFORMANTE on the ASP.  I've seen other Lambos at meets, but this one caught me eye.  Just look at it!

Anyways, yes.  The ASP is still under construction status and it will be for some time.  I will be making a few changes here and there, dramatically and subtly.

I'll be uploading more and more content along the way.  And experimenting here and there on content, editing, and film capturing.

Now, I leave you off with this.  2 Weekend Goodies!  What do ya say?



Please note, the MG 34 did not fire at the kid with bad taste in clothes...  Unfortunately...  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment