Friday, October 5, 2012

New Upload Schedule

Creating all this awesome content means I need to have a consistent Upload Schedule.  I can't upload all my videos at ONCE and expect them to get HIGH views.

No, no.  An Upload Schedule is important and required.

So what's the Upload Schedule going to be the ASP?  Well, I'm glad you asked.

Here's the Upload Schedule lineup as of October 5th, 2012.

UPLOAD SCHEDULE:
(Eastern Standard Time: NY Area)
Monday - 4:30PM
Wednesday - 4:30PM
Friday - 4:30PM
Saturday - 1:00PM (non-consecutive)
Sunday - 2:00PM (non-consecutive)

So expect a video on these days and times.

As of Saturday and Sunday, I will have a video posted up on either day and time.  For example, I will post a video this Saturday at 1PM, but will not post a video for Sunday until the next weekend.  When the next weekend rolls in, I'll post a video on Sunday at 2PM, but will not on Saturday.  It will repeat that way until I decide to make a different Upload Schedule.

Now I leave you with this...


No comments:

Post a Comment